Who am I?
Why are there some people who seem to crush it all and are super successful and others…. not. Some of them make it even look so effortless.
Say did you ever ask yourself the following question:
If I am doing exactly the same thing as everybody else – why do I expect a better result than them?
You can blame the lack of success on the bad economy, corrupt politics, greedy managers or your lazy dog, but that’s simply not gonna make anything better than it actually is.
Well, here’s how I see it:
It’s better to take an approach different to 99,9% of the others out there… or do you really want to end up as just as another one in a billion?
Well, of course your approach should be not only different … but also smart.
You remember what they all used to say, right? Your parents, your school, your friends.
Go to school, maybe university and study hard. Then get a job and work hard. I mean, really hard!
Only then you will be rewarded.
But… what if I tell you it’s not really about working harder – but instead about working smarter?
Imagine the following:
- You know what matters because you have defined the big picture
- You can work laser focused on your goals and don’t waste your energy on useless stuff
- You actually start working less and achieve more at the same time
- You understand that the “when” is equally important as the “how”
- You see that success in the long run is based much more on your personal development than your formal education
You need to understand – there simply is no magic tool or app that will help you leading a better, more successful life.